Sunday, October 17, 2010

Swedish Meatballs

Hey? My dishes are blue! I know, I know, all of my pictures are with the same dishes, on the same surface, with the same background. Not this time! We went over to my sisters house to watch the Vikings game on Sunday (Yeah, we won!) She made tons of snacks and appetizers. . .so I made dinner. So here you go, my food on her plate.

Swedish Meatballs


Meatballs:
1 lb hamburger
1/3 cup milk
1 egg
1/2 cup bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 small chopped onion
2 cloves garlic

1. Mix together all ingredients.

2. Form into 1 1/2" meatballs.

3. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes.

Sauce:
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 pkg. of brown gravy mix
1/2 to 3/4 cup of milk
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Franks Red Hot
salt and pepper to taste

1. Mix all ingredients together in a sauce pan.

2. Heat over medium heat until bubbly.

3. Toss with meatballs, and serve over hot, cooked, noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment