Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Grilled Marinated Pork and Veggie Kebobs


Well, I guess I'll admit it. I don't grill. I don't know how. . . at all. If you put me in front of a grill, I wouldn't know where to start. My husband, however, has spent years trying to perfect the art of grilling. So when it comes to dinner. . .and tossing it on the grill. I leave that up to him. And honestly, he's rare to disappoint. These Kebobs are SUPER easy, and delicious. Great if your cooking for two, or twenty. We eat them all the time. I LOVE the grilled onions and peppers. Grilling makes the onions so sweet. This is definately a must have meal for us in the summertime.

Grilled Marinated Pork and Veggie Kebobs


1 Onion, cut into wedges and separated into several pieces.

1 Green Pepper cut into squares

1 bottle of Marinade, (I used Lawry's Hawaiian Marinade. Sweet and Spicy!)
Pork! (I buy a large pork loin from Sam's Club or Costco, and cut it into several smaller chunks. I then freeze the pieces to use for meals. For this meal, i used one piece of pork, cut into 1 to 2 inch cubes.)

Wooden Skewers

1.
Pour marinade over pork, and refrigerate for several hours.

2.
Soak wooden skewers in cold water for about half an hour. This prevents skewers from starting on fire on the grill.

3. Thread the skewers with a pork, onion, and green pepper.

4.
Grill to perfection! Pork should be cooked to 170 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment