Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mini M&M and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

Is there anything more classic than a chocolate chip cookie? This recipe is the one my mom made when I was growing up. The only change I made, is a little less sugar. (Her recipe called for a cup of both kinds of sugar.) It's delicious. Can't go wrong. I didn't have any chocolate chips on hand, so I subbed Mini M&M's and Reese's Peanut Butter Chips.

Mini M&M and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies


1 cup softened butter

3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar

3/4 cup granulated sugar

2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda

2 1/2 cups flour

2 cups chocolate chips, or whatever else you may want to toss in there!


1. Cream together butter and sugars.

2.
Add eggs one at a time, mixing between each addition.

3. Stir in vanilla and baking soda.

4.
Add flour and mix well.

5. Stir in chocolate chips.

6.
Drop, by tablespoon, onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for exactly 9 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment