Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Adrienne's Salsa

I LOVE this salsa. I first tasted it at my brother and sister-in-laws house. I had to know where she got it! It was so fresh, and tasty. Then she told me she made it! I needed that recipe! So here it is, Adrienne's Salsa. It's at almost every family get together, and she and I both make it frequently. There's no salsa better or fresher tasting than this one!

Adrienne's Salsa

2 28 oz cans of petite diced tomatoes
2 or 3 bunches of green onions, thinly sliced
1 sweet onion, diced super small
2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed, and diced small
1 clove of garlic, crushed
Juiced of 1 lime
1/4 cup chopped, fresh, cilantro
Salt to taste

1. Mix together all ingredients and pour into a blender.

2. Blend until no longer chunky, but not liquidy either. Just for a few second to combine all the flavors.

3. Pour into container and enjoy with some chips and sour cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment