Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crispy Parmesan Potato Halves



This is actually a recipe I found on another blog. I changed it up a bit. . .and this is what I got. They were great! All my kids loved them. (Though not as much as my husband did!)

Crispy Parmesan Potato Halves

1/4 cup melted butter
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cloves finely chopped garlic
5 potatoes

1. Wash potatoes and cut them in half lengthwise.

2. Pour butter evenly in a 9 x 13 glass casserole dish.

3. On top of butter, sprinkle with pepper, garlic, and cheese.

4. Lay potatoes, cut side down, on top of cheese.


5. Bake potatoes at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.

6. When they are done, they will look bubbly and the cheese will be very dark.

7. Let the potatoes cool for about 15 minutes. Pick them up, trim off the edges of extra cheese, and serve with seasoned sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment