Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies

These are another fave of my husbands. They are peanut butter, inside of peanut butter. (Cutest puffy little cookies you'll ever see!) Reese's Pieces are his favorite candy ever, so when I found these cute little mini pieces, I had to get them. They are perfect for cookies! They seem to only come out during the Holidays. I normally do all my shopping at Target, groceries and all, but I had gone to Walmart with my mom a few days ago and found them there. When I was unloading groceries and putting things away, he was dying to dive into that bag of Mini Pieces! (Of course, he didn't! After all, they were for my Holiday baking!) So when I made these cookies, I was sure to set aside a few for him before tossing them into the freezer for Christmas. He'll be happy when he gets home from work tonight!

Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies

3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup peanut butter (I recommend Jif-In my ipinion it's the BEST!)
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups flour
1 bag of Reese's Peanut Butter chips or if you're lucky enough to find them, Mini Reese's Pieces.

1. Cream together brown sugar, white sugar, and butter.

2. Add peanut butter.
3. Add in egg and mix until combined.

4. Mix in baking soda, salt, and vanilla.

5. Mix in flour until combined.

6.
Stir in peanut butter chips/or Mini Pieces.
7. Roll into balls, and then roll in sugar.8. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until cookies are puffy and slightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment