Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crunchy Peanut Butter Bark Cookies

I make these every year. They are a favorite of my husbands. Not even kidding, he eats so many before the Holidays, that by the time I'm filling cookie trays, they're almost gone. Today my sister came over and baked with me, and while I was working on the Candy Cane cookies, (and picking up kids from school) she was making these. They're not the most beautiful cookie on the tray, but definitely one of the most delicious!

Crunchy Peanut Butter Bark Cookies


1 2lb bar of white almond bark
1 cup peanut butter
3 cups Rice Krispies
2 cups peanuts
2 cups marshmallows

1. Melt together the almond bark and peanut butter.

2. Stir in the rest of the ingredients.

3. Drop by Tbsp onto waxed paper and freeze until solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment