Thursday, November 17, 2011

Italian Pasta Salad

Who really needs a recipe for this? I mean c'mon. . .seriously. I question weather or not to even put it up here. . .but then again, you can't really go wrong. I'm not posting it as a "recipe" but more of an "ingredient idea list."

Everyone has a different version of this same thing. Even me. I have a tendency to make this pasta salad different every time I make it, based on what's in season or what I have on hand. The one thing that never changes though, is the fact that Dave packs it in by the bowl!!! He loves this pasta salad. Would probably eat it every day and never get sick of it. To me though, it's a summertime dish. I tend to make certain things during certain times of year to keep it "special."
Italian Pasta Salad

Small noodles of some sort. (I like the Barilla Mini Bow Ties.)
Italian Dressing (My brand of choice for this is Wishbone. Weird, but true.)
Mini pepperoni
Cheese, cubed into itty bitty cute little pieces
onion
green pepper
broccoli
cauliflower
shredded carrots
black olives
red pepper

Chop the veggies into bite size pieces, and toss the cooked pasta with dressing and veggies to coat! If you make it the night before, it's always good to toss in a bit of extra dressing when serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment