Friday, November 18, 2011

Chicken Salad on Croissants


This is my FAVORITE FOOD EVER!!! Not even kidding. I know it's pretty random, but it's just so good!!! I hated it when I was younger. Thought it was the weirdest combination ever, but as I grew so did my taste buds.

I love the creamy with the crunchy. The salty with the sweet. It's just so incredibly, intensely, decadently, delicious.

This, again, is a "mix to your liking" kind of recipe so I will just give you the ingredients that I put in MINE.

You really can't go wrong!

Chicken Salad Croissants

Mayo
Miracle Whip (I like to use half and half. Too much mayo makes me gag, and I love that tangy zip of Miracle Whip!)
Chopped onions
Chopped celery
Red Grapes
Cashews
Cooked, diced, chicken
salt and pepper
1. Combine all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Don't add the cashews until right before you serve to keep them nice and crunchy. I also don't like to over-do it on the mayo/miracle whip combo either.
2. Serve on a great big, buttery, pillowy, croissant! (Sam's Club are the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment