Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bacon Cheddar Cracker Spread

Mmmmmmm. . . Bacon. I adore this lovely mixture. It is so good. I mean, honestly, it's bacon and cheese.

I had this for the first time at a party and I HAD to have the recipe. It has become a Holiday Staple in our home. It's at almost every get together.

You can put it on anything, and it will taste delicious. I like to eat it with Wheat Thins. It's something about the salty bacon with the sweet cracker. Yum. We've also topped baked potatoes with this as well, and it gets all melty and cheesey.

You HAVE to make it. Just do it.

Bacon Cheddar Cracker Spread


1 lb cooked, crumbled, bacon
2 bunches of chopped green onions
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
enough mayo to hold ingredients together

1. Mix together the bacon, green onions, and cheese.

2. Mix in mayo. You only need enough mayo to hold the ingredients together.

3. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

4. Serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment