Friday, March 18, 2011

Mustard Glazed Salmon

I know what you're thinking. "She sure cooks a lot with mustard these days." I can assure you, it's not intentional. I actually rarely cook with mustard, but for some reason, I've come across a ton of recipes lately that call for a dijon mustard. So with that said, "Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?"

Actually, I decided that for the next month I would make all new recipes. Things I've never made before. Some of them, may never make again. This salmon was day two of my new recipe adventure. The Pecan Crusted Chicken was my first. Dave loves it. He knows that whatever we have for dinner, is going to be something he's never had before. The kids, on the other hand, wish we were having tacos every night. So I have to admit, that during this month of new recipes, we will stick to our Taco Tuesday. At least the kids will get one meal a week that they love!

This salmon was so good! Full of flavor, tender, and flaky. It was again, quick! Literally less than 30 minutes start to finish for dinner tonight. Good Old Simple and Delicious Magazine. They always deliver great recipes.

Mustard Glazed Salmon


6 salmon fillets, 6oz each
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3 Tbsp brown sugar
3 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp dijon mustard
1 tsp ground cumin

1. Place salmon, skin side down, on a baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.

2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.

3. Mix together the rest of the ingredients and spoon over salmon.

4. Bake, uncovered, at 400 for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment