Monday, July 18, 2011

The 2:00am Burger!


This is not exactly a "recipe" . . .but it's an idea for an insanely delicious hamburger!!! My sisters and I went out for my cousin's 21st birthday to a restaurant called The Rock Bottom Brewery. The food there was SO GOOD!!!

My sister, Amanda, ordered this burger for her dinner, and we were all jealous! I knew that this is one that my husband would love. So Amanda snapped a picture of her burger with her cell phone, and proceeded to send it to all the guys. Needless to say, upon seeing the picture, Dave has been dying to eat this burger!

So finally, about a month and a half later, I finally make him his burger. . .and it was just as good as it looked!

The 2:00am Burger

4 buns, toasted
4 burgers, grilled
4 slices of cheese
8 slices of bacon
4 fried eggs
4 hash brown patties

1. Layer: Bun, hash brown patty, burger, cheese, 2 slices of bacon, fried egg, and top of bun.

2. Open wide. . .and eat up!

No comments:

Post a Comment