Monday, April 4, 2011

Lemon Orange Bundt Cake

It's Friday! It's the end of the week, we have a great weekend coming up, and I feel the urge to bake. So. . .Today I'm baking, and freezing. I like to bake in bulk, and fill up the freezer with goodies. Today Ava requested this cake, so that's the first thing on the agenda. I'm also baking some scones, and some cookies. That way I get all work done in a day, and have goodies to last weeks.

Lemon Orange Bundt Cake

LEMON ORANGE CAKE:
1 box of Lemon Supreme cake mix
1 3oz box of orange Jello
2/3 cup water
2/3 cup oil
4 eggs

ORANGE GLAZE:
2 cups powder sugar
3 to 4 Tbsp orange juice

1.
Whisk together the cake mix and Jello

2. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, water, and oil.

3. Slowly mix together the wet ingredients with the dry.

4. Pour into a Bundt pan sprayed with nonstick baking spray.

5. Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.

6. Glaze with orange glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment